Saturday, January 28, 2012

Xarintep Excursion 3

Day 1-2: By the grace of god, I'm in the Solijo Isles. One of the better places to land if I didn't detest the beach so much. Ugh, this is going to be grating. My personal annoyance aside, I find myself in the town of Tapatio on the island Mondgestein. Notice the difference in language? Apparently languages here follow the almighty law of stereotypes. The natives Solijans, as I've taken to calling them, speak Spanish. Not Mexican-Spanish; Spanish-Spanish. The Korbinese, on the other hand, speak German. Man, Germans don't get a break in any universe do they? It seems like I've lucked out landing here, though, as it's one of the islands that's currently not undergoing gurellia warfare. Thankfully, everyone speaks almost-perfect English, or Common as it's known here. Knowing my luck, there's going to be a regional language and a racial language for every race. This is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment